Hotties of NFL

The Catty Ladies of CNBC

From TVNewser yesterday, they reposted parts of an interview that CNBC news babe Trish Regan gave to a couple of bloggers asking her questions about being a m'i,l-f. I like how they worded it to, "It's ... it's an acronym ... it stands for Mother I'd Like to ... synonym for word which means to have relations with. It's a compliment."



In response to the question: "How do you feel you measured up next to Mandy [Drury, a CNBC Asia anchor who recently filled in on CNBC/U.S.] and her assets?" Trish said, "I think I held my own."

Wow, sounds like a cat fight to me. And there's more from the ladies of CNBC. Talking about Amanda Drury's wickedly hot fill-in, here's what Melissa Lee of the CNBC reportedly wrote in an email after returning from mat leave:
Subject: I'm back!

Hope I can fill Mandy's... shoes!
And I bet she was talking about more than just shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment