Hotties of NFL

Mika Brzezinksi Claims She is Not That Hot

Via TVNewser, Mika Brzezinski interviewed by USA Weekend talking about the struggle to be taken as a real journalist and not just eye candy:
On whether there are still hurdles facing women in the TV news industry: "Yeah. It is a constant battle to be taken seriously. I'm talking about the viewers who write in about my hair or my weight. The problem is our society, our viewers. I would look at our viewers and start there with misogyny."

In response to Clurman's question, "Are you offended when the MSNBC guys talk about how hot you are?", Brzezinski answers, "If I ever thought [they were] serious, I'd be the first person down in human resources. And I'm not that hot. I'm a 42-year-old Westchester housewife."
To be honest, Mika doesn't really add much to the conversation, and she is just eye candy. She gets by on her looks (clearly she is hot), and her father's notoriety. There are plenty of women who contribute a lot more to the political dialogue, Mika just isn't one of them. Here are some recent shots of Mika at the WHC dinner, if you like the pictures, you can see more by bangin' the link,

Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of jadegrrl09 at the Reporter Caps forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment