Hotties of NFL

News Babe Hottie of the Week, March Week 1

The last week's Hottie of the Week poll was relatively quiet, but I was duly surprised to see that Soledad O'Brien won by a landslide. Not that I don't like Soledad, because I do, but I would've thought Liz or Cheryl would pick up more votes than they did. KLG brings up the rear, hmm I wonder what that says,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As for this week (Sunday March 1 to Saturday March 7), it was a tough week to pick the top five from, since there was so much bickering back and forth in the comments so it was hard to filter out the flotsam but I still feel confident in this list of five.

You vote here. I will leave the voting open until next Sunday with which I will announce the winner, Happy Voting:
Vovici Online Survey Software

Here they are in order of appearance:

Is Ainsley Earhardt making a comeback, 2 weeks in a row now on F&F Weekends,
Photobucket
Matt Lauer and Amy Robach gettin' intimate,
Photobucket
Rock and Roll Liz Claman on Huckabee's show seemed to be a hit,
Photobucket
One of the flamed threads, but Kimberley Guilfoyle is a knockout,
Photobucket
Not a news babe, but radio star Diana Falzone was beaming on FOX's Red Eye,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment