Hotties of NFL

How Courtney Friel Got Her Job on FNC

It's what happens when you let some of these news babes be interviewed without their agents. From Soup Cans, Courtney Friel's answer to the following interview question:
How did the gig with Fox News come about?

Well...I went on a date with Roger Ailes...OMG- I'm joking!! Actually- the process was pretty standard. My agent sent FOX a DVD (which had 2 reels on it- entertainment and local news). Then- I flew to NYC for an interview. Next- I got an offer- so I left LA and moved to the Big Apple! I’m in my third year at FNC already!

FNC CEO Roger Ailes was asked about Courtney with which he responded with "I'm glad Courtney Friel made this joke and not Neil Cavuto."

Another duh moment from our favorite airhead,
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of deadzone at the Reporter Caps forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment