Hotties of NFL

My Favorite Actress Diane Lane on ABC

Not a news babe, but I have a thing for Diane Lane who was looking damn sexy on Good Morning America yesterday. I think I've watched pretty much every Diane Lane movie ever made. There's just something about her, maybe its the high cheeks, or the sassy hair. Cotton Club, Perfect Storm, and Unfaithful are definitely my fave, the Tuscan one was good but my ex liked that one and I hate her, I also like Hardball but I had a bad gambling habit and I can't be reminded of it or I'll go back down the rabbit hole. This new one is interesting, Nights of Rodanthe, but I'm not a Nicholas Sparks guy, the guy makes me puke. I'm babbling....

Me like, me like, more Diane,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of shadow at the Reporter Caps forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment